ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements:
- Assists Job Developer as needed in providing job development to companies and organizations resulting in Employment Services participants obtaining long term competitive employment. Must meet intake, placement, and retention goals (3 mos, 6mos, 9 mos, and 1 year or more) as set by the CP/BD Manager or SP Manager.
- Works on special projects for Employment Services or the organization as a whole as determined by the CS/BD Manager (examples: CPR/First Aid training, implementing WIGs, assistance with CEO newsletter, seeking out and preparing department success stories, updating department or CARF related procedures, periodic audits or participant files, etc.).
- Provides complete case management and administrative support to program job developers as determined by program managers. Includes pulling phone messages, participant prescreening, intake assistance, interests and career assessments, participant file set up and ongoing maintenance, database input, post placement follow up calls, notifying job developers of any post placement concerns, and appointment setting. Assists Job Developer in recruiting program participants.
- Responsible for accurate documentation of participant efforts and preparation of report in a timely manner. Maintains clear standardized records of participants served, types of services, and results of all job seeking activities including SMART goals. Makes sure participant files are in accordance with program, funder, and CARF standards.
- Helps Job Developer meet intake, placement, and retention goals (3 mos,6 mos, 9 mos, and 1 year or more) as set by the program manager.
- Helps Job Developer set up interviews. Ensures participants are referred to and utilize wrap around services to overcome any barriers to employment.
- Maintains strong client relationships to ensure completion of job seeker assignments, timely submission of paystubs (where applicable), and post placement communication.
- Acts as a role model and mentor to program participants by exhibiting professionalism at all times in regards to respectful communication (oral and written) and interactions, job search and retention counseling, keeping scheduled appointments, following through with any agreements with participants, and holding clients accountable to program participation requirements.
- Promotes and demonstrates cooperation and teamwork. Assists and shares knowledge and information with other employees as needed or directed by the CP/BD Manager or SP Manager. Works to implement strategies developed by the CP/BD Manager or SP Manager in order to meet department goals. Attends staff meeting as needed.
- Performs other duties as required while maintaining performance measures as directed by the CS/BD Manager or SP Manager.